Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2004/05/05 20:32:56 UTC

Re: [VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.1

In message <20...@javactivity.org>, Steve Cohen writes:
>This will be a fix release to fix the problem introduced in 1.2.0 that it will
>not compile using jdk < 1.4 and nothing else.

Just to be procedurally correct, here's my +1 again (that way you
can provide a link to the thread in the vote result).  As a side
comment, I think it's great that the problem was detected immediately
after release (more than once apparently).  It means folks actually
use the stuff :)

daniel