Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chadha, Renuka" <rc...@ebay.com> on 2004/12/21 09:16:16 UTC

Custome Deserializer

How can I register Custom Deserializer for xsd:int using typemapping ?

Re: Custome Deserializer

Posted by Adaptive Protocols <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Renuka,

I think, you need to register a type mapping on server side wsdd for this. i.e. define a type mapping in server-config.wsdd with xml type as xsd:int, java type as int class and you custom deserializer factory, which will return custom deserializer.
This should solve the purpose.

Thanks,
Mohit