Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nacho Jimenez <na...@ya.com> on 2004/06/15 17:38:43 UTC

[Forms] Aggregate Fields?

Hello all,

I'm trying to insert bia binding a date-time value edited in a woody
form into a bean, but I'm running into trouble.

I thought that I could use an agrregatefield with three widgets (date,
hour, minutes)  but the docs for aggregatefield are unexistant and it
seems it doesn't work the way I expected.

Has someone done it before? Any idea form the forms gurus reading the list?

Re: [Forms] Aggregate Fields?

Posted by Nacho Jimenez <na...@ya.com>.
Ok, forget about it.. I finally made it.. I just had forgotten to reload
the servlet after installing the new classes (DOH!)

I'm wiki-ing it in the woody wiki docs tonight...

Re: [Forms] Aggregate Fields?

Posted by Nacho Jimenez <na...@ya.com>.
Hi,

Re: [Forms] Aggregate Fields?