Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 05:40:44 UTC

2020-06-04 Cassandra Kubernetes SIG

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who participated in our last zoom meeting. John walked
through a few operator implementation examples with snippets of YAML to
describe the resource types. It was great to have some of the original
implementers there to discuss the trade-offs chosen for each.

Notes and examples are all posted here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t5nYvdfUs7EQDoYCwKuA1OIVPfp3OEuEDK0KhbRd9QE/edit?usp=sharing

Meeting recording here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/2020-06-04+Cassandra+Kubernetes+SIG

As we discussed, since we weren't able to get through all of the settings,
we'll meet again this week at the same time as last. Meeting already added
to the shared calendar. If you weren't able to participate in the last
meeting and want to join us in this next one, just watch the video to catch
up.

Just a reminder on the goal in this phase. With all of the various
implementations out there, the goal in the case is to get a "best-of" CRD
that we can work from.

Reminder we have #cassandra-kubernetes channel in the ASF slack.

Thanks,
Patrick