Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by amithdk <am...@huawei.com> on 2011/12/19 05:01:27 UTC

Zookeeper is taking considerable amount of time to serve the requests after FLE

Hi

In my test, I found like after FLE leader and follower are elected,

Still clients are not able to connect to the server for ~10 seconds

Exact scenario is like

1.	zookeeper ensemble with 3 servers
2.	started 60 clients (other process)
3.	restarted leader
4.	1 follower which has become leader didn't serve any client for 10
sec

I am afraid that if this delay is more than session time out then session
can expiry?

Re: Zookeeper is taking considerable amount of time to serve the requests after FLE

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Access to your configuration is critical given it has a significant
impact on timing. Version of zk would likely be helpful.

Logs would provide a lot more insight.

Patrick