Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Simona Negrea <si...@hotmail.com> on 2017/03/01 09:11:39 UTC

New Pootle Account

Hello my name is Simona Negrea.
Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
the Apache 2 license and I will work on Romanian.
My preferred username is  simona_adelina

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 01/03/2017 Simona Negrea wrote:
> Hello my name is Simona Negrea.
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on Romanian.
> My preferred username is  simona_adelina

Welcome! Account simona_adelina created and enabled for Romanian.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/
and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/ro/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Note to other volunteers: I know there are a few account requests in
queue; feel free to resend them to the list if you have been waiting for
a while and are still waiting for an answer.

Regards,
   Andrea.