Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Pfuhl <da...@imk.fraunhofer.de> on 2003/02/27 11:33:49 UTC

RunData and JSP pages

Hi there,

can anyone give me a clue how to use the RunData object
within JSP pages?

I only found something like this to implement it:

RunDataService rds = new TurbineRunDataService();
rds.init();
RunData runData = rds.getRunData(request, response, config);

but in this case the rds will be initiated everytime I load
the page - so no data can passed around :(

It would be very nice if someone could point me in the right
direction for the handling of jsp/xsp pages.

FYI: I don't want to use the velocity - templates because,
we have a working environment using jsp/xsp and want to
integrate Turbine in this (what is work to do enough ;-)

any suggestion appreciated !!

thnx

--
daniel

Re: RunData and JSP pages

Posted by Daniel Pfuhl <da...@imk.fraunhofer.de>.
hmm

also if I use

RunData runData = RunDataFactory.getRunData(request, response, config);

it is not working. during the debugging i realized that
the cookie for identifying the session is not set
correctly. in my server-environment i have to use tomcat 3.2.4
can this be the problem?

would be nice to get some help debugging this!

thanx!

--
daniel

--