Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Michael Lin <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 05:10:36 UTC

POSTagger

Hello,

The POSTagger is not working for me. It returns an IO error saying
unexpected end of ZLIB input stream.

Problem(bash):

Michaels-MacBook-Pro-4:opennlp-tools MichaelLin$ bin/opennlp
SentenceDetector models/en-sent.bin < training-sets/input.txt | bin/opennlp
POSTagger models/en-pos-maxent.bin
(0.243s)

Average: 153.8 sent/s
Total: 8 sent
Runtime: 0.052s
failed
IO error while loading model: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

Thank you!
Michael

Re: POSTagger

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
The error message indicates that reading the zip
model package fails. This happens usually if
it is damaged, or you don't read a zip at all.

I suggest to re-download the model.

Jörn