Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/05 05:09:30 UTC

Nudge on FELIX-3377 (SCR activate/modify/deactivate methods can change the service registration properties)

I just added an improved patch to 3377 that I think is a fine implementation of the feature, with some new tests.  I'd really appreciate it if this could get some attention soon as I'd like to submit a concurrency problems patch (FELIX-3456) against trunk and don't want to have a lot of merge conflicts in svn.

many thanks!
david jencks