Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by CG <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/22 17:49:17 UTC

How to create DB pool for mysql using the Geronimo database pool wizard (in console)

Hi,
   I am planning to write a Web DB app , with mysql.
 I have tried to create the db pool using the wizard in console,
however, for mysql , there is no driver appear in selection.
I have used the download button there to download the driver but it
was an old version. I need to create one for the newer version that i
downloaded from mysql.com.

I have also tried to put the mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar under
<geronimo>/repository/mysql/mysql-connector-java/5.1.6/  , however, it
does not appear in the wizard for me to select .

How should I do so that my mysql-connector/J can be used in the wizard ?
Thanks.

CG

Re: How to create DB pool for mysql using the Geronimo database pool wizard (in console)

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
ok, thanks. rename it to mysql-connector-java-5.1.6.jar solve the problem.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.