Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by wasalto <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/05 16:58:13 UTC

What is the configuration for ldap authentication with spring

Hi,

How should I indicate the url for my ldap server ?

Here is the beans I have in my applicationContext concerning ldap:

<bean id="securityManager"
class="org.apache.shiro.web.mgt.DefaultWebSecurityManager">
                <property name="realm" ref="myLdapRealm" />
                <property name="sessionMode" value="native" />
        </bean>

<bean id="myLdapRealm" class="org.apache.shiro.realm.ldap.JndiLdapRealm">
                <property name="url"
value="ldap://localhost:10389/dc=jbcppets,dc=com"/>
                <property name="userDnTemplate"
value="uid={0},ou=Groups,dc=jbcppets,dc=com" />
        </bean>

Re: What is the configuration for ldap authentication with spring

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Wasalto,

Thanks for posting your answer - I'm sure this would help someone in the future!

Cheers,

Les

Re: What is the configuration for ldap authentication with spring

Posted by wasalto <wa...@hotmail.com>.
I've found out. Here it is:

<bean id="securityManager"
class="org.apache.shiro.web.mgt.DefaultWebSecurityManager">
                <property name="realm" ref="myLdapRealm" />
                <property name="sessionMode" value="native" />
        </bean>

<bean id="myLdapRealm" class="org.apache.shiro.realm.ldap.JndiLdapRealm">
                <property name="userDnTemplate"
value="uid={0},ou=Users,dc=jbcppets,dc=com" />
                <property name="contextFactory" ref="myContextFactory"/>
        </bean>

        <bean id="myContextFactory"
class="org.apache.shiro.realm.ldap.JndiLdapContextFactory">