Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by david garcia <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/09 04:56:17 UTC

ssl manager not found. And an I/O exception

I am getting an error on startup that cound be  potentially causing other problems. Has anybody seen this before??:

ERROR! Resource string not found: [sslmanager]

The test seems to run fine until I try a submit a registration page with all the parameters necessary to register a user: I get:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://mysite.com/tier1/RegistrationSubmit
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnection.getInputStream([DashoPro-V1.2-120198])
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnection.getHeaderFieldKey([DashoPro-V1.2-120198])
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.saveConnectionCookies(HTTPSampler.java:521)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:463)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:169)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:138)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Are these two things related somehow? I searched that mail archives and have configured all the usual suspects associated with this error:

o All the jar files containing classes with path "com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https" have been added to my CLASSPATH.
o Commenting out the ssl.pkgs line in the properties file had no effect.
o The certificate has been downloaded and inserted using keytool.
o I am using Authorization Manager.

Any ideas would be appreciated.