Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2006/08/07 16:50:59 UTC

[VOTE] Andy Borley for Tuscany Committer

I would like to nominate Andy Borley to become a committer.
He has provided excellent functional patches for C++ such as the Axis2C
EntryPoint Binding. He has also provided much needed documentation patches
and has been a great help in getting the C++ milestone released.

Here's my +1.

Cheers,

--
Pete

Re: [VOTE] Andy Borley for Tuscany Committer

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Pete Robbins wrote:
> I would like to nominate Andy Borley to become a committer.
> He has provided excellent functional patches for C++ such as the Axis2C
> EntryPoint Binding. He has also provided much needed documentation
> patches
> and has been a great help in getting the C++ milestone released.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Cheers,

+1, welcome Andy!

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: [VOTE] Andy Borley for Tuscany Committer

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.
Cheers Pete!
And thanks to everyone who voted!

Andy

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
+1 from me

Jim

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
+1

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

On 07/08/06, Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> wrote:

> +1, Welcome aboard!
>
> Dan
>

> On Monday August 07 2006 10:50 am, Pete Robbins wrote:
> > I would like to nominate Andy Borley to become a committer.
> > He has provided excellent functional patches for C++ such as the Axis2C
> > EntryPoint Binding. He has also provided much needed documentation
> patches
> > and has been a great help in getting the C++ milestone released.
> >
> > Here's my +1.
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> --
> J. Daniel Kulp
> Principal Engineer
> IONA
> P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194   F:781-902-8001
> daniel.kulp@iona.com

Best Regards
Kelvin Goodson

Re: [VOTE] Andy Borley for Tuscany Committer

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
+1, Welcome aboard!