Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shrimpywu <im...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/29 01:38:30 UTC

Hi, had anyone tried to read the source code?

Hi, had anyone tried to read the source code?

i am very interesting with play around with wicket,
so i really want to know how wicket do things

but one thing i am stuck with is that, i check out the src code from svn, i
don`t know how to start or where to start to read the code.

can any body give me some hint how to have a clear mind of the project, and
how to read the code?

Re: Hi, had anyone tried to read the source code?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
And place breakpoints in your code and let the debugger break and
follow/backtrack in into wicket code

Posted by James Perry <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 张伟 <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,