Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Sudipto Das <su...@cs.ucsb.edu> on 2009/09/11 20:04:29 UTC

Multiple rows from a single row

Hi,

I have a scenario where in a query, I need to split up a single row and
output 3 different rows. Is this supported by Hive, and if yes, can someone
point me to the syntax?

Thanks
Sudipto

PhD Candidate
CS @ UCSB
Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA
http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~sudipto

Re: Multiple rows from a single row

Posted by Sudipto Das <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks... I'll look into it and get back if I have any more questions.

PhD Candidate
CS @ UCSB
Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA
http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~sudipto