Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2011/06/22 13:48:24 UTC

[VOTE] Sergey Vladimirov committer

Hi All,

An existing ASF committer, Sergey Vladimirov (sergey) has submitted
some outstanding patches ( See Bugzilla 51292, 51293, 51305, 51335,
51351, 51389 and 51390) .

His contributions seem to be up to our standards, and I had no
problems collaborating with him on the HWPF code.

If there are no objections, I'd like to grant him karma on the poi svn.

Please vote, voting to end 7 days from today.

+1 - Make Sergey a committer
0  - I don't mind either way
-1 - I'd rather Sergey wasn't a committer

I'm +1

Yegor

Re: [VOTE] Sergey Vladimirov committer

Posted by Rainer Klute <ra...@itemis.de>.
Am 22.06.2011 13:48, schrieb Yegor Kozlov:
> Please vote, voting to end 7 days from today.
>
> +1 - Make Sergey a committer
> 0  - I don't mind either way
> -1 - I'd rather Sergey wasn't a committer

+1

--

Rainer Klute
Software-Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-189
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 / 17396741
       +49 (0) 172 / 2324824

http://www.itemis.de/
rainer.klute@itemis.de
https://www.xing.com/profile/Rainer_Klute2
itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

OpenPGP-Fingerprint: E4E4386515EE0BED5C162FBB5343461584B5A42E
- Wenn deine E-Mail vertraulicher als eine Postkarte sein soll...

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Re: [VOTE] Sergey Vladimirov committer

Posted by Maxim Valyanskiy <ma...@jet.msk.su>.
+1

Posted by Jon Svede <js...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011, Yegor Kozlov wrote:
> Please vote, voting to end 7 days from today.

+1

Nick

Re: [VOTE] Sergey Vladimirov committer

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.