Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ramon Prades <rp...@porcelanosa.com> on 2003/09/15 17:20:51 UTC

Lucene Search

Hi

I've noticed that <disable-lucene> is set to "false" in "skinconf.xml" (in
fresh-site.zip), so all generated sites have the Lucene search box enabled
by default. As this is under revision and is not documented yet I think
would be much better if the default was "true" (so the box doesn't appear
unless wanted to).

Could any of the comitters please change this?

Many thanks

Ramon

RE: Lucene Search

Posted by Ramon Prades <rp...@porcelanosa.com>.
Hi Juan Pablo

If that's in the CVS version, it's fine for me. I just thought it was in all
the distributions.

Regards.

Ramon

Re: Lucene Search