Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xue Fei Duan <du...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/19 03:11:48 UTC

Re: Fw: QA Volunteer

Manju,
Welcome joining us. I believe you will enjoy in AOO project. Follow link s
some QA guideline, you can take a look at it, if you have any question ,
feel free to let us know.
[1] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html
Thanks!
-Xue Fei

Re: Fw: QA Volunteer

Posted by Li Feng Wang <ph...@gmail.com>.
   Welcome to join us. I'm Wang Li Feng, Living in Beijing. I have 3 years
experiences in testing.
mainly focus on FVT and automation test with Java。
   I am also a new comer in AOO community for about 1 year. when I joined
OO community, I started from verify defects, then start to mannal FVT and
wrote automation scripts.
   I'm familiar with Impress and know some usages about Base. Now I focus
on automation test(BVT,FVT,SVT).

If you are interesting about OO QA, you can get start from:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/QA_Tasks

--