Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 17:59:10 UTC

svn perms for jakarta site?

I could be doings this wrong but I can't seem to be able to commit some
changes I've made to the site docs for two new tapestry releases. My
username is jkuhnert .

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.  http://opennotion.com

Re: svn perms for jakarta site?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Doh! I was wondering what all of the svn restrictions votes were about..
(not enough to read the thread obviously)

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The extra spaces should only matter for differencing and therefore SVN surely?

BTW, I've updated build.xml to check for Sun Java 1.5; anything else
and it will remove the extra white-space.

Hopefully that will reduce the number of spurious changes.

S.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks.