Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Alves Alexandre <al...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/09 11:59:00 UTC

Problem with score()

Hi,
I use Lucene RC5 for indexing and searching words into HTML document.
I would like to improve my result's page with giving the number of the word
in the text like "3 words find / 4 words search" and highligth it.
For the number of the words, I try to use the Interface TermDocs with the
method freq() but it always return zero.
For the highligthing, I know there is a contribution in the Lucene website
but I don't how I can use it.

Anybody can help me ?
Regards

Re: Problem with score()

Posted by Rémy Amouroux <re...@kelkoo.com>.
Le lun 09/09/2002 à 11:59, Alves Alexandre a écrit :
> Hi,
> I use Lucene RC5 for indexing and searching words into HTML document.
> I would like to improve my result's page with giving the number of the word
> in the text like "3 words find / 4 words search" and highligth it.

> For the number of the words, I try to use the Interface TermDocs with the
> method freq() but it always return zero.

Did you have some answers about this question (the number of words, not
the highlight)?
Did you find anything interesting by yourself ?

--
E-mail : Remy.Amouroux@kelkoo.com
Kelkoo R&D Director (http://www.kelkoo.com/)