Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/03/05 09:02:15 UTC

Forum Demo

Hey all,

I just took a nightly snapshot of Tomcat 4.x and the current CVS tree of
Velocity and built the forumdemo.war example and then packaged them all
together into a simple and easy to download and use demo.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-velocity/demo/>

Have fun.

thanks,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous

Re: Forum Demo

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/5/01 2:33 PM, "Dave Bryson" <da...@miceda-data.com> wrote:

> For those that may just want to see it running:
> http://www.miceda-data.com/forumdemo/index.html

great. i just added the link to
/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-velocity/demo/HEADER.html

:-)

Re: Forum Demo

Posted by Dave Bryson <da...@miceda-data.com>.

--