Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/01/30 15:52:54 UTC

Spelling mistake in JS function.

Hello All,

In inlineProductDetail.ftl we have a java script function checkOtion(),
which unchecks the checkbox of  virtual product if any of the feature is
not selected.
I think this function name should be checkOption() rather than checkOtion().

Kind Regards,
--
Vivek Mishra

Re: Spelling mistake in JS function.