Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by LauraZ <za...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/08 21:46:20 UTC

CryptoMapper ignores original queryString parameters

Hi, I'm having troubles with CryptoMapper.
When an AjaxRequest (with parameters) arrives and CryptoMapper decrypts it,
original queryString parameters dissapears.

Debugging CryptoMapper, I've checked that this method:

private Url decryptUrl(final Request request, final Url encryptedUrl) {
}

receives querystrings parameters (on field url.parameter from "request"
parameter) and the new Url returned by the method never adds them to its own
list.

Am i doing something wrong, or it's a bug?

Regards, Laura

Re: CryptoMapper ignores original queryString parameters

Posted by LauraZ <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,
I've Wicket 6.3.0. and doesn't work. I've posted a ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4923 with a quickstart

Regards, Laura.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Laura,