Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pere Soler Rubí <ps...@ibit.org> on 2005/03/15 15:33:43 UTC

Re: DataHandler problem (Axis 1.1)

Hi all,
I have the same problem. Is there anybody with a solution?

Thank you advance,
Pere

Axis and server compiler error

Posted by alexandre bonnet <al...@ptvonline.fr>.
Hi,

I installed jakarta's tomcat 5.5.7 and axis 1.1.
happyaxis.jsp finds all core libs, but I have troubles to compile a .jws
like the sample EchoHeader.jws.

This is the error message I get:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Error while compiling:  C:\Program Files\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
       {}Errors: Error compiling C:\Program Files\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java:
Line 0, column 0: could not parse error message:  Note:
sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.
error: Invalid class file format in
C:\jdk1.5.0_01\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/util/Enumeration.class).  The
major.minor version '49.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.
C:\Program Files\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java:60: Class
java.util.Enumeration not found in import.
import java.util.Enumeration;
       ^

Line 0, column 0: could not parse error message:  error: Invalid class
file format in C:\jdk1.5.0_01\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/util/ArrayList.class).
The major.minor version '49.0' is too recent for this tool to
understand.
C:\Program Files\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java:61: Class
java.util.ArrayList not found in import.
import java.util.ArrayList;
       ^

Line 0, column 0: could not parse error message:  error: Invalid class
file format in C:\jdk1.5.0_01\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/util/Iterator.class).
The major.minor version '49.0' is too recent for this tool to
understand.
C:\Program Files\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java:62: Class
java.util.Iterator not found in import.
import java.util.Iterator;
       ^

Line 0, column 0: could not parse error message:  error: Invalid class
file format in C:\jdk1.5.0_01\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/lang/Object.class).
The major.minor version '49.0' is too recent for this tool to
understand.
C:\Program Files\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java:67: Superclass
java.lang.Object of class EchoHeaders not found.
public class EchoHeaders {
             ^

Line 0, column 0:
8 errors, 1 warning

This is maybe only a problem of settings with java jre, but I didn't
find the answer.

Thanks in advance to reply, I've tried already many settings but I'm
becoming a little desperate!!!

alex

Re: DataHandler problem (Axis 1.1)

Posted by Pere Soler Rubí <ps...@ibit.org>.
I don't see any <import namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/> in
my wsdl. So, its possible to add it using the wsdd?.

Thank you in advance,
Pere.

En/na Vy Ho ha escrit:

Posted by Vy Ho <st...@drexel.edu>.