Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Gulati, Himanshu (Himanshu) ** CTR **" <hg...@avaya.com> on 2005/12/29 12:45:00 UTC

Commons CLI

Hello Madam/Sir
I am using the Commons CLI Framewok for making my own arguments and
using them for my project, can you please help me in this, I want to
make a simple prototype for this.
I am trying to do this using the usage scenarion which was provided by
the jakarta site, but i m facing problems, not able to understand things
fully, can you please provide me with some prototype.

Thanks

Regards
Himanshu Gulati
Core Services
Avaya India Pvt. Ltd
Office: +91-2026802787
Mobile: +91-9822646493

Re: Commons CLI

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
the best place to ask this question is on the commons-user list

- robert