Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2004/10/11 21:33:45 UTC

Antidrug.cf

It seems anabolic steroids are flat out missed by antidrug.cf. Of course,
I observe the idiot Apache spam trap on the spamassassin list does catch
the message sample when I attach it. Somebody needs to apply a clue bat
to the Apache mail manager to get "it" to have this and the dev lists
bypass his antispam bazoola. What's the mail manager got, spit for brains?

{^_^}

Re: Antidrug.cf

Posted by snowjack <sn...@fastmail.fm>.
My apologies to any twelve-year-olds on this list who have managed to
absorb more than the most fundamental principles of politeness.

Re: Antidrug.cf

Posted by snowjack <sn...@fastmail.fm>.