Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Hardika Catur S <ha...@solusi247.com.INVALID> on 2016/08/26 08:31:16 UTC

Integration Solr Cloudera with squirrel-sql

Hi,

I want integrate apache solr with squirrel-sql. It work in solr 6.0 and
squirrel-sql 3.7.  But I have difficulty in integrating solr Cloudera
4.10,  because lib not in accordance with the needs of a squirrel-sql.

Does solr Cloudera 4.10 could be integrated with squirrel-sql??
Or there aresoftware to transform a solr query into sql query similar to
squirrel ??

Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks,
Hardika CS.

Re: Integration Solr Cloudera with squirrel-sql

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
You want to give the HUE, front-end to Solr's SQL interface. A video demo
of this is here:

https://vimeo.com/174334432

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/