Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> on 2008/09/18 18:27:08 UTC

clarification on axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname API call

If I use the synchronous call
axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname to send and receive a
message, how do I track errors at server? It appears that I need to
check the response received and verify locally whether the service
execution is successful or not. My question, is can the error at service
be tracked by checking the value returned by
axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname call? Or do I process the
response and handle error based on what I receive in the response?

Thanks,

Raghu

RE: clarification on axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qnameAPI call

Posted by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com>.
Thanks for the information, Manjula,

Regards,
Raghu

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 12:27 -0400, Raghu Udupa wrote:
> If I use the synchronous call
> axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname to send and receive a
> message, how do I track errors at server? It appears that I need to
> check the response received and verify locally whether the service
> execution is successful or not. My question, is can the error at
> service be tracked by checking the value returned by
> axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname call? Or do I process the
> response and handle error based on what I receive in the response?

I think you can use axis2_svc_client_get_last_response_has_fault()
function defined in axis2_svc_client api.

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.