Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Romualdo Rubens de Freitas <ro...@sercomtel.com.br> on 2003/03/18 15:07:56 UTC

* * * Calling "org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet" Manually * * *

Hi All,

This is my first msg to this list and am new to Struts.

My login strategy is the following: I have a "login.jsp" which
calls a "LoginServlet" to make user validation. If an invalid
username/password is entered, "LoginServlet" forwards to "login.jsp".
This is working fine.

Now my problem, if the validation goes well how can I call
"org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet" (action) so that my app
can really start ???

Best regards,
Romualdo Rubens de Freitas
mailto:romualdo@sercomtel.com.br