Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/09/22 00:17:53 UTC

Release Announcement: General Availability of JDK 9

This was copied from another list. We stopped getting these emails when we merged all the dev lists and Rory doesn’t seem to have fixed the problem.

Ralph

Three items to share with you today

JDK 9 General Availability
GPL'd binaries from Oracle are available here:
http://jdk.java.net/9 <http://jdk.java.net/9>
See Mark Reinhold's email for more details on the Release [1]
delivery of Project Jigsaw [2]
Are you JDK 9 Ready ?
The Quality Outreach wiki has been updated to include a JDK 9 Ready column.
If you would like us to identify your project as JDK 9 ready , please let me know and I will add it to the wiki.
Quality Outreach Report for September 2017 is available
many thanks for your continued support and welcome to the new projects!
Rgds,Rory

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/announce/2017-September/000230.html <http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/announce/2017-September/000230.html>
[2] https://mreinhold.org/blog/jigsaw-complete <https://mreinhold.org/blog/jigsaw-complete>

--