Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by elton sky <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/24 08:13:38 UTC

hbase handle requests based on geo locations?

 I wonder if hbase has some inbuilt mechanism to handle request based on
geographic of users? Or we have to do it out of box.

-Elton

Re: hbase handle requests based on geo locations?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
There is nothing built-in. You will have to add it yourself.  Some
folks have had some success building geohash-based apps on hbase
(purportedly).
St.Ack