Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Corin Moss <Co...@tvnz.co.nz> on 2004/05/03 03:39:20 UTC

Instrumentation "References"

Hi All,

I've been doing some more investigation into the output of
instrumentation.  I've noticed some curious behaviour in the
"references" view for the sitemap component.  Whilst other components
seem to sit between  0 and 20 for references, the sitemap grows to over
20,000.   Does this suggest that I have a hanging reference somewhere?
Or is it simply that the sitemap references value is accumulative?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Corin