Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Pekny <ma...@gmx.at> on 2004/08/19 20:30:20 UTC

cocoon lib searchpath

I want to put some application specific jar files in the application's
WEB-INF/lib directory. So I've created the following structure:

cocoon_dir/WEB_INF/lib [1]
          /myapplication/WEB-INF/lib [2]

[1] this is cocoon's default lib dir
[2] this is where my jar are

when using the default build from cocoon-2.1.5.1 src my files will only be
found when I put them to [1], but not in [2].

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? Is there an extra config option
that remained hidden from me so far?

Re: cocoon lib searchpath

Posted by Scott Yeadon <sc...@anu.edu.au>.
Matthias,

You could try editting cocoon's web.xml file (in cocoon_dir/WEB-INF) and
adding the jars to the "extra-classpath" init-param. This didn't work
for me but you could give it a go. Not sure if there's another way, I
lost patience and ended up using Cocoon's lib directory (your [1])

Scott.