Posted to builds@apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2013/08/21 21:25:50 UTC

Is the Jenkins osx node officially dead?

Hi

The osx node on the Jenkins installation has been down since March, or
somewhere around that time. Is the machine officially dead?

If so, will a replacement machine be installed?

If we will not have have a working osx node, I think the node should be
removed from Jenkins, as to not confuse people.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Is the Jenkins osx node officially dead?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> Den 21 aug 2013 21:25 skrev "Dennis Lundberg" <de...@apache.org>:
>> The osx node on the Jenkins installation has been down since March, or
>> somewhere around that time. Is the machine officially dead?
>>
>> If so, will a replacement machine be installed?
>>
>> If we will not have have a working osx node, I think the node should be
>> removed from Jenkins, as to not confuse people.

The server died, but there was some hope we would get it back so the
slave was left configured. However, I agree it's confusing so I just
removed it.

/niklas

Re: Is the Jenkins osx node officially dead?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Anyone?

--
Dennis Lundberg