Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2014/10/27 21:24:25 UTC

jenkins emergency restart now, was Re: jenkins downtime tomorrow morning ~6am-8am PDT

so, i'm having a race condition between a plugin i installed putting
jenkins in to quiet mode and it failing to perform a backup from this past
weekend.  i'll need to restart the process and get it out of the
constantly-in-to-quiet-mode cycle it's in now.

this will be quick, and i'll restart the jobs i've killed.

this DOES NOT effect the restart/maintenance tomorrow morning.

sorry about the inconvenience,

shane

Re: jenkins emergency restart now, was Re: jenkins downtime tomorrow morning ~6am-8am PDT

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
ok we're back up and building.  i've retriggered the jobs i killed.