Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Roopam Verma <ro...@istsinc.com> on 2008/09/19 09:31:07 UTC

struts2 query

Hi

I would like to know that whether is it  possible to replace
package.properties file data into a database or can we read resource
messages from database instead of properties file in struts2??? If yes,
How???

Thanks & Regards

 Roopam Verma

 Software Engineer

ISTS Infotech Solutions | Optimizing Retail & Payment Technology

Custom Development | Integration | Offshore Development

C-111, Sector 63 |Noida, UP 201301 |  <ma...@istsinc.com>
roopamv@istsinc.com | Ph: +91-120-424 7446/7447/7448 Ext. 322|
<http://www.istsinc.com/> www.istsinc.com

*Ranked 1st - Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Companies in Silicon Valley
*Ranked 25th - Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the USA

*Ranked 3rd - Fast 50 Companies East Bay Business Times

Re: struts2 query

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Roopam Verma <ro...@istsinc.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> I would like to know that whether is it  possible to replace
> package.properties file data into a database or can we read resource
> messages from database instead of properties file in struts2??? If yes,
> How???

Please post user questions on the Struts user mailing list. The
developer list is for the development of the framework itself.

- Phil

--
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch