Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "alexander.elsholz" <al...@widas.de> on 2009/02/23 18:04:17 UTC

Wicket Focus Policy

Hi,

had somebody implement a focuspolicy in wicket such as swings
focustraversalpolicy?

the policy should be analyzed in browser by default(a sorted list of
wicket-ids) because of performance. In some cases we need business-code to
evaluate next component. in this case we pass the determination via
ajax-callback (getNextWicketComponentID) to server-business code

Had somebody implemented this?
Are ther some tips, how to implement this policy myself?

thanks a lot alex

Re: Wicket Focus Policy

Posted by "alexander.elsholz" <al...@widas.de>.
hi,

no, i think there doesn't exist an out of the box solution in any other
webframework.

you have to implmenent a visitor, which uses the java-programming policy
and:
- manipulates the htmlattributes for "static" fields
- add an ajax-behavior for dynamic fields.

i will implement this policy and present my first solution in a few days.

so long... alex

Re: Wicket Focus Policy

Posted by Scott Swank <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket Focus Policy