Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/17 12:58:31 UTC

Re: how to instal internal repository?

Basically, you don't have to do anything on the repository except
deploying the artifact you need using deploy or deploy-file (you can
also copy your local repository if it is already fulled).

To use your registry, you need to declare it in your project pom.xml
file (or in a super pom if you don't want to copy it in every single
pom) or in your setting.xml file. I strongly recommend to keep it in
your pom.xml so your project is kept portable. It is quite easy to
declare a repository in your pom :

<project>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id></id>
      <url></url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
</project>

If you prefer to go the profile way (using setings.xml), you should
read this document :
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html

J'espère que ça répond à tes questions et n'hésite pas à réécrire si
tu as besoin de plus d'aide!

On 3/17/06, lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
> how to install my corporate repository?
>   I dont want to use maven proxy (codehaus).  I must install the essential
> archetype such as maven dependencies or plugins  struts, jsf.. so that the
> station of the developer do not connected on ibiblio to charge the jars?
> the developers must use maven without connecting itself on ibiblio or
> another site mirroir.
>
> thanks!

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: how to instal internal repository?

Posted by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr>.

I actually copied the my local repository to the internal, I have
uncommented the definition of the mirroirs sits. So,  it seems that that
functions to create a basic project, however, while trying to create a
webapp, maven does not find the artifact corresponding in my internal
(remonte repository).  My question is how can I  feed Maven with the
necessary plugins  for its correct operation.

Thanks..

Merci bien Alex :-)