Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mfenetre Mfenetre <mf...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/11 15:42:43 UTC

WSS4J Password Type

Hi all,

I'm using WSS4J and it works well. However, when I use a
UsernameToken, the value of the field "Type" for the Password is
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordText".

I would like to use a value equal to "wsse:PasswordText". Is it
possible to do that ? (like specifying a specific value for Password
Type instead of "PasswordText" in the client_deploy.wsdd ? So far I've
tried "wsse:PasswordText" but it doesn't work...)

Thanks for your replies.
Regards,

Alexis.

Re: WSS4J Password Type