Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk> on 2006/11/07 11:25:30 UTC

How to change calendar colour?

Hey all,

I have the following JSP tag for my calendar...

t:inputCalendar id="searchAfterDateSet2"

monthYearRowClass="xyearMonthHeaderx" weekRowClass="xweekHeaderx"

      currentDayCellClass="xcurrentDayCellx"
value="#{theSessionSearchBean.createdAfterB}"

renderAsPopup="true"

popupTodayString="#{bus_properties['popup_today_string']}"
popupWeekString="#{bus_properties['popup_week_string']}"

style="width:70px;"/>

And the following CSS file imported at the top, containing... (SEE
BELOW)

The thing is that they don't seem to have any effect on blue colour of
the calendar popup.

Can anyone help me out here? What am I missing?

Jeff porter

.xyearMonthHeaderx {

    background-color: #FF0000;

    color: #FF0000;

    text-align: center;

    border: none;

    font-weight: bold;

}

.xweekHeaderx {

    background-color: #FF0000;

    color: #FF0000;

    text-align: center;

    border: none;

}

.xcurrentDayCellx {

    background-color: #FF0000;

    color: #FF0000;

    border: none;

}

xyearMonthHeaderx {

    background-color: #FF0000;

    color: #FF0000;

    text-align: center;

    border: none;

    font-weight: bold;

}

xweekHeaderx {

    background-color: #FF0000;

    color: #FF0000;

    text-align: center;

    border: none;

}

xcurrentDayCellx {

    background-color: #FF0000;

    color: #FF0000;

    border: none;

}

RE: How to change calendar colour?

Posted by Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk>.
So does anyone have any ideas on this?

i.e. how to change the CSS setting for a calendar colour? / why mine
does change?

Jeff porter