Posted to user@ant.apache.org by comp boy <co...@hotmail.com> on 2002/04/22 21:28:42 UTC

Source Code beautifier and Ant

I have a source code beautifier that is run from a dos prompt.  The program
takes a file name or *.java for the files.  My src is in a package layout so
I need to be able to run this over all of the directories in the source
tree.  I figured I would have to use <EXEC> but how do I make a loop that
passes each directory into <EXEC> one at a time.

TIA
Jason

Re: Source Code beautifier and Ant

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- comp boy <co...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I figured I would have to use <EXEC> but how do I make a loop
> that passes each directory into <EXEC> one at a time.

See the <apply> task.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)