Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Shylesh Gopalakrishnan <sh...@in.ibm.com> on 2008/10/21 04:51:25 UTC

Is it possible to use Struts 2 with Beehive NetUI?

Hi,

Is it possible to use Struts 2 with Beehive NetUI?
Please let me know the current status and the road map for beehive
project.
Is the beehive project not active?

Thanks and Regards,
Shylesh G
Staff Application Programmer,
IBM India Private Limited - Application Innovation Services Global
Delivery,
Application Development (Communications)
MK-2B-384,Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Outer Ring Road,Nagavara, Bangalore
Phone +91.80.40257605;  Mobile +91.9008922990
Internet: shylesh.g@in.ibm.com

Re: Is it possible to use Struts 2 with Beehive NetUI?

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shylesh,

Unfortunately, no. Beehive NetUI does not support Struts 2. I haven't seen
activity or plans in the Beehive dev community about future work such as
Struts 2 support.

The following email in the Beehive dev alias provides some information about
Beehive activity.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-dev/200807.mbox/%3Ce9ac83540807102126x30120403r55bc19caec096a11@mail.gmail.com%3E

Kind regards,
Carlin