Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2006/04/13 17:40:14 UTC

Jira down for a move

Apache issue trackers are being moved to another machine, so you'll see
some Jira outages this morning.

-jean

Re: Jira down for a move

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> I have lost the ability to add comments to JIRAs. I used to see a panel
> on the left which listed a number of options, including "Comment". Now
> that panel is empty. I killed all my browsers and started a new one but
> the problem persists.

And you're logged in, Rick? I just logged into Jira and can see the
Comment (and other) options.

 -jean

Re: Jira down for a move

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks Michelle and Jean, this fixed my problem.

Cheers,
-Rick

Re: Jira down for a move

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.