Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Branimir Lambov <bl...@apache.org> on 2022/02/16 08:57:41 UTC

[VOTE] CEP-19: Trie memtable implementation

Hi everyone,

I'd like to propose CEP-19 for approval.

Proposal:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/CEP-19%3A+Trie+memtable+implementation
Discussion: https://lists.apache.org/thread/fdvf1wmxwnv5jod59jznbnql23nqosty

The vote will be open for 72 hours.
Votes by committers are considered binding.
A vote passes if there are at least three binding +1s and no binding vetoes.

Thank you,
Branimir

Re: [VOTE] CEP-19: Trie memtable implementation

Posted by Sam Tunnicliffe <sa...@beobal.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrés de la Peña <ad...@apache.org>.
+1nb

Posted by "C. Scott Andreas" <sc...@paradoxica.net>.
+1nb

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "J. D. Jordan" <je...@gmail.com>.
+1 nb

Posted by Josh McKenzie <jm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com>.
+1nb

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Branimir Lambov <br...@datastax.com>.
The vote passes with 8 binding and 6 non-binding +1s and no vetoes.

Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Branimir

--
Branimir Lambov
e. branimir.lambov@datastax.com

Re: [VOTE] CEP-19: Trie memtable implementation

Posted by Benjamin Lerer <bl...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@icloud.com>.
+1