Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 20:29:09 UTC

Re: Looking for someone to give an Apache talk at Dataworks Summit EU 2018

Luciano, Trevor, and Isabel, thanks for being willing to do this.  I’ll
accept Isabel’s offer since she’s local and so can certainly be there.

Isabel, Rafael Coss from Hortonworks or I will be contacting you soon with
information on getting an abstract in and such so we can get this in the
schedule.

Alan.