Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christopher Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk> on 2009/10/17 23:51:21 UTC

CMS Demo Data bug?

On the ofbiz demo server, click on the link
https://demo.ofbiz.org/cmssite/cms/CMSS_DEMO_BLOG - then select the Blog
link BLG10010, or BLG10007, and the following error is displayed:

Content: null [ViewArticle] is not a publish point for the current
website: CMS Web Site [CmsSite]

Is this a bug?

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

Re: CMS Demo Data bug?

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I get a different error - cmsSite: 404 Not Found.  Please file an
issue in JIRA.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--