Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/07 06:19:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

Hi,
We've brought in one new Apache HBase Committer: Devaraj Das.

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Devaraj as
committer.

He has played a key role in unifying RPC engines for 0.96
He fixed some tricky replication-related bugs
There're 30 resolved HBase JIRAs under his name.

Please join me in congratulating Devaraj for his new role.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hearty congratulations Deva!!!

Regards
Ram

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
congratulation, Devaraj !

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Good on you DD. One of us!
St.Ack

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Good on you DD. One of us!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Devaraj!

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Devaraj!

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu>.
Congratulations, Devaraj.

Posted by Jesse's Gmail <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Devaraj!

--Jesse Yates

Posted by Jesse's Gmail <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Welcome aboard.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Welcome aboard.

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
The *list* of projects that is.

________________________________
The of projects for which you are a committer is very impressive.

-- Lars

________________________________

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
The *list* of projects that is.