Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by jinesh v <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/04 09:01:46 UTC

Which Tuscany version to use for my new project?

Hi Guys

I am about to start a new SOA project. I intend to use Tuscany. But I am
confused on whether to go with SCA 1.6.2 or SCA 2.0. I am more confused
because the download links given for these releases appear to be broken.
Please advice.

Thank you,
Jinesh

Re: Which Tuscany version to use for my new project?

Posted by jinesh v <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply. But the download links appears to be broken in the
site. http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-2x-releases.html
How do you recommend to download?

Thanks,
Jinesh

Posted by Gopi Lokavarapu <go...@gmail.com>.
Yes definitely go with SCA 2.0;And Could you Please give me any suggestion
regarding policies.I am unable to apply policies.
and Could you please explain how to Create custom Policies according to my
Project(Authentication,Authorization) we are using spring components and
expose them as Restful services using <binding.rest> (Jax-Rs api).

Thnak you,
Gopi

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.