Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 12:01:03 UTC

Re: Apache Oltu - time for the Attic?

Sorry for not giving feedback.
I think I can pick some issue and I am looking for eventual minimal changes
done in my company to be shared upstream.

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Apache Oltu - time for the Attic?

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi Entrico
On Jan 15, 2018, at 3:06 PM, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

hi Enrico, all

sorry but it really looks like there are not enough drivers to justify keeping the project up and running. So this will have as a result Oltu moving to the attic (unless some drastic change).

Sorry

Sorry, effectively I do not have time and Oltu is already working very great

What does it mean ?

here the link to Apache Attic https://attic.apache.org/

Do you think downstream projects can continue to use the "latest and greatest" released artifacts ?

sure

Do you plan an ultimate release before packing all up ?

probably yes

regards

antonio

Enrico