Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mlykes <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/18 14:37:44 UTC

Combining Camel Proxying with Shiro for authentication Issue

I am having issues combining Camel Proxying with Shiro for authentication and
wanted to know if anyone else has had a similar problem. Please let me know
if I should attach the source code of the project?

The Key line is below where I am making a camel proxy as a dependency of the
realm. I am guessing that shiro is being setup before the Camel Context has
been fully initialized. Any guidance would be appreciated.
        @Bean
	public SimpleAccountRealm simpleAuthorizingRealm(MathService service) {
		SimpleAccountRealm realm = new SimpleAccountRealm();
		realm.addAccount("bob", "password");
		return realm;
	}

Below is the specific error I am receiving:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: camelContext or
camelContextId must be specified
	at
org.apache.camel.spring.remoting.CamelProxyFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(CamelProxyFactoryBean.java:54)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1545)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1483)
	... 72 more